Summer Day Camp
Get ready for a summer of outdoor adventure & outdoor fun!
Camp Tiffin is a summer day camp that will enhance your child's knowledge, understanding and appreciation of the natural world and our amazing planet!
This exciting summer program focuses on hands-on activities in which young explorers discover the variety of species and spaces at our 300+ acre
Tiffin Centre for Conservation
Activities include canoeing, wilderness skills, scientific investigations, crafts, drama and interactive games with a focus on the environment and learning about nature. Theme days include "Wonderful Wetlands," "Camp-out Kids" and "Feathered Friends"!
Our camp is designed for children 5-12 years of age. Children are grouped by age and activities are adaptable to children of all abilities.
2017 Camp Dates
- July 10-14
- July 17-21
- July 24-28
- July 31 - August 4
- August 14-18
- August 21-25
- NEW WEEK ADDED - DAILY & WEEKLY CAMP! August 28 to September 1 - Looking for a few days of camp for the last week of summer? For this week, you can register your children for a few days or a full week - the choice is yours!
- $185 per camper per week
- Daily rate of $40 per camper per day for the final week of camp (August 28 to September 1)
- Extended Care - $40 per camper per week or $10 per camper per day
Registration Flyers & Forms
Camp Tiffin - Camp Flyer
- Camp Tiffin - ONLINE REGISTRATION
- Camp Tiffin - Paper Registration Form: print or fillable pdf (if you are completing the fillable pdf, please remember to download the file to your computer before filling it in)
NOTE: If you are registering for the daily rate between August 28-September 1, please download a paper
registration form, indicate which dates you plan on your children
attending, and calculate the costs at the daily rate of $40 per camper per day. You can call in your payment to our administration office at 705-424-1479 (please submit registration form first).
Junior Leadership Camp
This two-week camp for 13 -15 year olds builds valuable leadership skills and provides hands-on practical experience.
2017 Jr. Leadership Camp Dates
July 4-7, plus one week with Camp Tiffin (any of the above)
August 8-11, plus one week with Camp Tiffin (weeks of August 14 or August 21)
- $195 per Jr. Leader for two-week program (no discount for those not completing the second week)