Human Resource Advisory Committee
Formed in 2014, the Human Resource Advisory Committee aims to ensure overall staff effectiveness and efficiency in the NVCA operations and department delivery as implemented through the Chief Administrative Officer and his/her staff.
The committee will meet up to 4 times per year subject to agenda content and need. Additional meetings will be at the call of the Chair if required for timely matters. The meetings are held at Tiffin Conservation Area, Utopia.
Terms of Reference
Terms of Reference Human Resources Committee - Mar 27-15.pdf
- Chair, Councillor Doug Lougheed, Innisfil
- Vice Chair, Deputy Mayor Gail Ardiel, The Blue Mountains
- Past Chair, Deputy Mayor Nina Bifolchi, Wasaga Beach
- Councillor Fred Nix, Mono
- Councillor Phil Hall, Oro-Medonte
- Gayle Wood, CAO and/or Sheryl Flannagan, Director of Corporate Services, sit on the committee as the Committee Secretary.
- March 20, 2015
- June 19, 2015
- Sept. 10, 2015
Agendas and Minutes
HR Committee Agenda Mar 20-15 HRAC-01-15.pdf
Minutes HRAC-01-15 March 20-15.pdf
HRAC Agenda HRAC-02-15 June 19-15.pdf
Minutes HRAC-02-15 June 19-15.pdf
REVISED - HR Committee Agenda August 13-15 HRAC-03-15.pdf
Minutes HRAC-03-15 Aug 13 2015.pdf
HRAC-04-15 Agenda Sept. 10 2015 revised Sept. 8-15.pdf
Agenda HRAC-05-15 Dec 4 2015.pdf