March Break Camp Tiffin now open for registration
Camp Tiffin "Explorers" Camp
Led by NVCA’s environmental educators, kids aged 5-12 will enhance your child's knowledge, understanding and appreciation of the natural world and our amazing planet. This March Break, we will head outside and explore the winter wonders of the 300+ acre Tiffin Centre for Conservation.
Activities may include:
- Nature walks and forest exploration
- Animal tracking and bird watching
- Make maple syrup
- Shelter building
- Winter games and crafts
- Snowshoeing and kick sledding (if weather permits)
- On colder days, we will have some time indoors doing wooden crafts and investigating nature artifacts to warm up between outdoor excursion.
This is an outdoor camp. While they will enjoy their lunch and breaks indoors, campers will be spending most of their time outdoors, and must come prepared to be outside. Proper outdoor clothing and boots are required!
March Break Camp Tiffin is now open for registration.
Camp Tiffin will be open on a day-by-day, as needed basis.
When registering, please select the 'Mar 16 - Mar 20 March Break Camp' option
To register, please click here
Pick Up / Drop Off
Tiffin Explorers Day Camp is open from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Extended care hours is from 7:30 – 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 - 5:30 p.m.
Please be prepared with your identification to pick up your children and also advise anyone with permission to pick up your children to do so as well.
- $45 per camper per day
- Extended Care - $10 per camper per day
What to Bring
- Appropriate clothing—suitable for outdoor activity & weather conditions– put on layers
- Winter waterproof boots—a MUST!
- Extra waterproof mitts
- Lunch—nut free. Hot dogs and marshmallows are provided by us on Thursday for lunch
- Healthy snacks
- Water bottle
- Winter Hat
- Snow pants
- Extra socks
Leave valuables at homeLeave cell phones and other valuables at home. These have a habit of falling out of pockets and getting lost in the woods! If campers do bring valuables we are not responsible for them.
If you have any additional questions please do not hesitate to contact Naomi Saunders, Camp Coordinator at 705-424-1479 ext. 280 or email@example.com.
Questions? Difficulty registering online?
Send us an
email or give us a call (705-424-1479 ext. 280).