The Tiffin Conservation Area offers two group campgrounds for approved groups of up to 50 people. Larger groups may be accommodated with the rental of additional outdoor toilets.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, occupancy rates (indoor and outdoor) will be available according to provincial regulations.
The peaceful campgrounds offer plenty of flat ground for tenting and grassy areas perfect for playing games. It also includes a lockable storage shed, “dry” outhouses, firepits and a stone fireplace. The campsite is for use by approved groups only (see below).
Accessibility - accessible washroom (outhouse), however sandy soil and grassy terrain may make some wheelchair access difficult; please contact NVCA about using an all-terrain wheelchair
Amenities - fire pit and stone fireplace/oven, outhouses, potable water (warm months only), storage upon request.
- Minimum group size is 20 campers/night.
Approved groups may include:
- Religious gatherings
- Coordinated community groups, such as Live Action Role Players, naturalist clubs, etc.
- Corporate gatherings
Groups that will not be approved:
- Family gatherings
- Informal, non-structured groups
- Groups that promote hate, racism, discrimination or violence
Groups must have:
- A designated coordinator/contact responsible for the booking and participants
- Appropriate Insurance
- Minimum group size: 20
- Maximum group size: 100
- No alcohol permitted at the group campground