Education Programs: Scouts
NVCA offers outdoor learning opportunities that support healthy, confident and community-minded Scouters!
We have several programs tailored to meet Scout-specific program goals and interest badges.
Scout Program Guide: NVCA Tiffin Outdoor Program Scouts
- Life in the Pond, Nature Discovery Hike, Interactions with Ecosystems, Instincts for Survival, Bird Study, Bugaboo
- The Natural World: Black Star Activities (B Requirements), Naturalist Badge, Observer Badge, World Conservation Badge, Canadian Wilderness Award
- The Outdoors:
Green Star Activities (A & B Requirements), Camping Badge, Cooking
Badge, Hiking Badge, Trailcraft Badge,Winter Cubbing Badge
- Canadian Camper Award, Canadian Heritage Trails Award
- Canada and the World: Purple Star Activities
Voyageur Scout Award
- Citizenship 1, 4
- Leadership 1, 2, 5
- Outdoor Skills 1-5, 7, 9-17
Pathfinder Scout Award
- Outdoor Skills 1-2, 9-11, 13-14
- Exploring, Winter Scouting, Fish & Wildlife, Forestry, Naturalist, Soil & Water Management
Centre can assist your unit in volunteering and stewardship
opportunities. Your group could help us in trail maintenance, themed
projects, clean up blitz or assist with special events. If your unit has
an idea of how you can help, contact us and we will try to accommodate
Booking your Visit
All programs must be reserved in advance. To book your visit, Booking & Fees. You'll also find pricing and our cancellation policy on that page.
All programs involve outdoor activity. To learn more about our facilities, visit Our Facilities.
Programs run rain or shine; proper outdoor dress is essential.
The Tiffin Centre has a boomerang meal program: all food waste is returned home. Please remind students to bring garbage-free snacks!
Break time activities and discipline are leaders' responsibility.
Leaders are responsible for arranging their own transportation.