Environmental Education - Booking & Fees
How to Book a Program
- Step 1: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or speak directly with our environmental education facilitator at 705-424-1479 ext 280 to select a date and discuss program availability.
- Step 2: Once date has been selected & confirmed, you will receive a booking form.
- Step 3: Complete, save, and return booking form with all pertinent details to email@example.com.
- Step 4: You will be sent an email to confirm we have received your booking form.
Unless otherwise noted:
- Full Day = $15.81 per student
- Half Day = $11.00 per student
Teachers and EAs, and up to 3 additional adult volunteers, attend free-of-charge. Additional volunteers are free-of-charge for kindergarten classes.
The Tiffin Centre requires a minimum of 20 students per program, or a minimum fee of $316.20 for a full day or $220 for a half day.
- In some cases, Grade 4 classes from the SCDSB are charged at a different rate. Please contact us for more details.
- A different pricing structure applies to preschools and daycares - please visit the program page for details.
Campfire lunch available! Let us provide the hot dogs and all the fixings for $2 each! Students roast their own hot dogs over an open fire. Hot chocolate is available for $15 per class.
There is no charge to cancel a booking provided at least two weeks' notice is given before your scheduled visit.
If a cancellation is received with less than 2 weeks’ notice, your group will be charged for 50% of the scheduled number of students or the minimum fee.
In the event buses are cancelled due to inclement weather or teacher union job action, the cancellation fee is not required if the program is rebooked.
Please contact our environmental education facilitator to reschedule should this occur.
As with all NVCA clients, visiting groups are responsible for the condition of the property and the conduct of participants. Damage to NVCA property may result in withdrawal of future booking privileges and users will be charged for any replacement costs, repairs and/or cleaning.
For more information
If you have questions about our programs, facilities or reservation procedure, please contact our environmental education facilitator by phone at 705-424-1479 ext. 280 or by email at