Led by NVCA’s environmental educators, kids aged 5-12 will head outside and explore the wonders of the 300+ acre
Tiffin Centre for Conservation
Activities vary from day-to-day, and will include:
- nature walks and forest exploration
- animal tracking and bird watching
- shelter building
- outdoor games
- snowshoeing and kick sledding (if weather permits)
This is an outdoor camp. While they will enjoy their lunch and breaks indoors, campers will be spending most of their time outdoors, and must come prepared to be outside.
Proper outdoor clothing and boots are required!
Choose the camp day(s) that work for your campers:
- Monday, March 11
- Tuesday, March 12
- Wednesday, March 13
- Thursday, March 14
- Friday, March 15
Camp runs daily from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. Extended care is available from 7:30 am to 5:30 pm.
$45 per camper per day or $190 per camper for the week
- Extended Care - $10 per camper per day (for both am and pm care)
- Camp Tiffin:
Winter Nature Camp - ONLINE REGISTRATION
- For other registration methods or any questions, please contact our environmental education facilitator at 705-424-1479 ext. 280 or
We also offer a summer day camp - more to come soon!